Friday, February 12, 2010

Loverboy

So I wanted to share something with you all that has been one of my biggest inspirations for a very very long time.

This is a short film written by one of the TAs of the New York State Summer School for the Arts when I attended back in 2008. Every still, every clip I've found something I love. Not only is the writing absolutely amazing, but the cinematography, lighting, acting, and directing is just magical.

The film is something I always kind of refer back to when I'm out shooting. It reminds me that while we should always be looking at photographers, we should also be looking at every kind of art to find something to draw parallels to and inspire us. Plus it always manages to put a smile on my face :)



(Or watch large here: http://www.vimeo.com/9296378)

No comments:

Post a Comment